Forms are in PDF format and require the free
acrobat reader from Adobe.  
Click to download acrobat reader.
GMHA Forms
Community Service Report
Request for Transcript
If you have acrobat reader, consider
downloading the current version.  It will
allow you to save your entries unlike older
versions of reader.
All high school students are required to earn 100
community hours.  Use the Community Service Report to
document the hours worked.

Anyone requiring a transcript is to use the Request for
Transcript form.

If you need a replacement diploma, cost is $10.00.  You may
use the Request for Transcript form or just send me a note.

Use the Request for Records  to either receive or have sent
a students records.
Request for Records
Please - Please - Please Take Note

I have closed JimKata Consultants which
required me to close my JimKata checking
account and Fax number.

As a result I can no longer accepts checks
written to JimKata Consultants nor can I
receive Fax's at (530) 654-6929. My email and
business address are still active and will
remain active.

Please write checks or money orders to James

You may also pay using Paypal. I will still need
the form but you can email  it to me. Once I get
confirmation from Paypal I will send out your
requested documents.

Thank You,
Mr. Jim